On Receipt of confirmed Job order & Exact Job descriptions of required categories, we source the candidates through our active databank, Job portals, Advertisements and Headhunting. Our specified Recruitment Manager test the responding candidates for their skill matching the job description and trade test if required.
The shortlisted candidates CVs with Recruitment Managers remarks are sent to the clients for their approval or the clients are invited to India to personally evaluate the candidates and it is an added advantage to understanding our mode of operation.
Steps of the procedure are as follow :-
- Receiving the requirement from the Client.
- Active database is accessed immediately in order to source suitable candidates.
- References / Headhunting.
- If suitable candidates not available than we publish an ad in leading newspapers in consultation with client.
- The resumes are then shortlisted by our team of expert recruiters, after which the shortlisted resumes (along with supporting qualification and experience certificates) are forwarded to the client for further scrutiny.
- The Client then sends us a list of the candidates finally shortlisted by them. After this is done the shortlisted candidates are sent for trade tests (wherever required). If the client desires to interview them personally, interviews are arranged in different parts of India, in consultation with the client.
- A final list of selected candidates is then prepared. The selected candidates are informed accordingly and their medical check-ups are arranged.
- After submitting the medical fitness report to client, requesting for visas of selected candidates to complete the immigration and travel formalities.
- After completing all formalities and getting the final clearance from the Client, candidates are made to go through our orientation session.
- The candidates then leave to take up their assignments abroad.
- The entire process takes about 4-6 weeks.